As of 2021, Network Computer Solutions is a Sharp Authorized Partner with in-house certified Sales and Service staff. Sharp is a leading company in copiers and printers with Enterprise solutions to meet all business sizes and needs.
NCS can better ensure your businesses network security by providing secure printing options available from Sharp MFP printers.
Network Computer Solutions can be your single print vendor solution. We offer: the purchase of new equipment and maintenance, toner and supplies for your new and existing copiers and printers.
6 Things to Know Before Buying Your Next Office Copier
Brought to you by the Sharp Color Advanced and Color Essentials Series
- Color Increases Readers’ Attention Spans And Recall By 82% 1
The Sharp Color Advanced and Color Essentials Series MFPs utilize an innovative Color Consistency System that delivers high- quality color output and helps maintain optimum image balance and density page-after-page.
- More than 35% of Mobile Phone and Tablet Users would like to print from their devices but either can’t or don’t know how2
Whether it is an email message, a PowerPoint slide or even a boarding pass, mobile users want to print. The Sharp Color Advanced and Color Essentials Series MFPs make it easy to embrace BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) in the office by supporting popular mobile printing technologies at no extra cost.
- Most walk-up MFP users only know how to use a small portion of machine features
The Sharp Color Advanced and Color Essentials Series MFPs are easy to use. The models in these series have been designed with an intuitive 10″ diagonal color touchscreen that use tablet-style menu navigation, making it easy for even novice users to learn advanced features and setup jobs that deliver professional results.
- Workgroup users spend up to 50 hours per month waiting for the copier to warm up3
The Sharp Color Advanced and Color Essentials Series MFPs warm up in seconds and can help businesses cut that waiting time in half.
- Many MFP models use different toner cartridges, requiring businesses to stock several types
The Sharp Color Advanced and Color Essentials Series MFPs all use one type of toner cartridge for each color, minimizing the need to stock many different types.
- Improving Security is the #1 priority for major document intensive vertical markets4
The Sharp Color Advanced and Color Essentials Series MFPs include a standard security suite, which includes 256-bit data encryption, up to 10 times data override protection, as well as a convenient End-of- Lease feature that erases all business and personal information at the time of trade-in.
1. Loyola College, Maryland, USA; Case & Company Management Consultants; Bureau of Advertising, Color in Newspaper Advertising; Maritz Motivation, Inc. Southern Illinois, 2. IDC July 2015, 3. Based on typical warm-up time of 50-60ppm workgroup color MFPs 2-4 years old running 15,000 pages per 21-day working month and average job size of 3 pages, 4. InfoTrends, (2016, December) Office Document Technology Security Multi-Client Study & Scorecard.